Properties of Graphene Film on Glass:
- The thickness and quality of graphene films is controlled by Raman Spectroscopy
- The graphene coverage of this product is about 95 percent.
- The graphene film is continuous, with occasional holes and cracks
- The graphene film is polycrystalline, i.e. it consists of grains with different crystallographic orientation
- The transmission of our graphene film is above 97 percent
- Sheet Resistance: 660-1,500 square
- 1 x 1
- 1 x 1: Pack 5
- 2 x 2
Properties of Glass Substrate:
- We use Corning EAGLE XGTM AMLCD Glass Substrates
- Thickness: 0.7 mm
- Density: 2.38 g/cc
- Solar Cells
- Transparent conductive coatings (TCO)
- ITO replacement (touch-screen applications)
- Graphene-enhanced optics
- Graphene Research
- We can provide you with blank substrates without graphene for a small fee. If you require this, please contact us before you place your order.
- We can manufacture custom, large-size windows, and use different shapes of glass slides. You may also send us your own substrates for coating. Few-layer graphene coatings with a lower sheet resistance and lower transparency can also be prepared. Please contact us for a quote.
- Our graphene films are made by a PMMA assisted transfer method. Please refer to the references below for more details.